Friday, August 4, 2017

The Jennifer Show at BreyerFest

One of my new favorite hobby things is having people call me over to show me their Jennifer Show prizes in action. This happened several times at this year's BreyerFest
The first was Thursday at Breakables Live. I was so dazzled by Marilyn Jensen's collection, I nearly missed the gorgeous, clear-glazed Darcy on her table. Fortunately, Marilyn pointed her out to me.
Three of the performance showers at Friday's BreyerFest Open Show also attended the Jennifer Show, and I am happy to report that all three of them used their Jennifer Show winnings to enhance their BreyerFest entries. 
Tiffany's custom True North wore her TJS trophy saddle en route to the Custom English Performance Championship...
and Erin's prop horse wore a Jennifer Show trophy breastcollar by Rachel Fail in several classes.
photo by Erin Corbett
Erin also used her custom arena walls by Alaina Richardson throughout the day and her yellow bell boots by Jana Skybova in this gaming entry. 
Finally, Niki Hertzog's wonderful Custom Scene Class mutton busting entry included two separate TJS prize items. The pupper in the golf cart was a Dogspotting Challenge prize...
and the beautiful stable blanket was a class prize made and donated by Jane Schneider
One of our main goals for the Jennifer Show was to offer really good prizes that even long time collectors and showers would want to own. I think we succeeded on that score, and we are planning to have even more prizes the next time around. In fact, I've already started collecting things...
The second edition of the Jennifer Show will be held September 14-15, 2019 at the Arapahoe County Fairgrounds in Aurora, Colorado. That's a long way off, but be sure to save the date. I guarantee this will be a show worth attending!

2 comments:

  1. If you need more donations for the next Jennifer show, I'd be happy to donate! something!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The show is still two years away, so I don't feel right about soliciting donations yet. However, I am more than happy to accept any that might come my way! :)

      And rest assured, I will remember to hit you up when the time is right.

      Delete